Situated on a lovely, tree-lined street with a score of 77 on Walkscore.com,
the property sits just minutes from the best of Glenview’s shops and restaurants. Approaching the home you are greeted by a covered sitting porch for morning coffee or evening wine, and as you enter, enjoy the original oak floors, period crown moldings, built-ins and meticulous craftsmanship of the era. The circular floor plan of the main level allows for excellent flow, moving from the formal living room to dining room, into the kitchen and back with ease. The additional sun room with French doors leading to the rear deck and gardens is drenched with midday light and is a perfect flex space for office, lounge or play. A recently updated chef’s kitchen is sure to inspire your culinary delights. With fresh cabinets, stone countertops, designer tile backsplash, under-mount sink, stainless appliances, it also offers ample room for dining and has direct access to the rear gardens, perfect for relaxation and play. Upstairs you’ll find a stunning Dwell inspired bathroom, additional 1/2 bathroom, four bedrooms and balcony over the porch!
* Charming porch for morning coffee and evening wine (+ a balcony over the porch)
* Original Oak floors, period crown moldings, built-ins and meticulous craftsmanship.
* Circular floor plan of the main level allows for excellent flow.
* Sunroom with French doors leading to the rear deck and gardens.
* Updated chef’s eat-in kitchen is sure to inspire your culinary delights.
* Rear gardens and entertaining deck perfect for relaxation and play.
* Dwell inspired full bathroom with designer details.