Built in 1913, this stately Colonial Revival home has been part of Piedmont’s storied architectural history for more than one hundred years. A rare offering, in that it has only been owned by the Leach family since its construction, this true treasure is ready for its next steward. Located on a tranquil, tree-lined street just two blocks from “downtown” Piedmont that offers Mulberries, banking, City Hall, and 13 years of outstanding public schools, the property is in the most desirable and convenient, truly central location. Open Saturday & Sunday 2-4:30!
Bay East ©2019. CCAR ©2019. BridgeMLS ©2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS or the CCAR MLS or the EBRDI MLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 2:17am PDT.